Monday 5 November 2007

Teenager hires hit man after parents take away playstation

"In Leonardtown, Maryland, a 17-year-old boy admitted in court Friday to trying to hire a hit man to kill his parents after he reportedly became angry at them for confiscating his PlayStation.”

First I need to write, ‘only in America.’ Now that my digital tourettes has been sated, what more is there to say? This apparently: I remember when I was younger someone telling me that Mcally Culkin had divorced his own parents. This concept was incomprehensible to my juvenile mind; who would make him dinner, where would he live, who’d go to his parent’s evening at school? Still, he never tried to actually kill his parents, only to maim robbers with household items.


Even my apathy-encased brain thinks there are probably better reasons for offing your parents but not just for a Playstation 1. Playstation 2 maybe. Playstation 3, I’ve got them in the cross hairs already.

No comments: