Monday 6 August 2007

Hello Offender

I saw this over at the Blandly Boring Company today. It basically states that police in Thailand will be made to wear Hello Kitty armbands as a way of shaming their police enforcers when they’ve done something naughty. Like say, corruption on a level that would make an African despot blush.


We have a similar thing here called tagging. Problem is, tagging isn’t really enforced and those who have tags strapped, (yeah I know strapped not stapled) often see it as a trophy. “I’m well bad yeah, got tags on all me appendages, even me knob.”

So, how about this:

Paedophiles – Get to wear armbands and t-shirts with the Haribo kid’s face or the Dairylea cow and the words ‘kids and grown ups love it so, run, run now!” or “kids will do anything for Dairylea, now you must flee!”




Football Hooligans – Get a stick man who looks confused and the words, “I only act this way cos I’m afraid I’m gay.”

Rude boys – Now have to wear an outfit like Alex’s gang from Clock Work Orange. Just for the fun of it.

No comments: